Mermaid Shooter Planter
Our Mermaid Planter is a stunning pastel combination of amethyst and fluorite raw crystals. The center of the space has light amethyst that is then edged in translucent fluorite crystals before being edged in liquid gold.
Our geode planters can be used to hold air plants, succulents, candles or anything else.
S I Z E
Outside- 2.2” (w) x 2.36” (h)
Inside- 1.4” (w) x 2” (h)
* this planter is perfect for small succulents for medium and large succulents or other plants consider our larger geometric planters found in the geode planter section.
D E T A I L S
• raw light amethyst center (from South Carolina) and a raw fluorite edge (from Mexico)
• light grey concrete color
• there IS a drainage hole at bottom of planter
* when checking out you have the option to upgrade to have a live air plant (plant chosen at random to best for your planter). SUCCULENT NOT INCLUDED
Our concrete embodies the rawness of the minerals it’s paired with. We embrace the imperfections like pores and shading. Each planter will have its own unique marks & imperfections while maintaining a smooth finish. Our work embodies the Japanese theory of wabi-sabi , finding beauty in the imperfections. Please understand each design will come with its own unique design of imperfections while maintaining a sturdy and solid structure
*you will receive a planter similar to that in the photos. Size of geode and shading of stones may vary slightly